- AP College Board has determined traditional face-to-face assessments will not take place.
- There will be two different at-home 45-minute testing dates from which students can choose.
- Based on the course, assessments will include free-response questions only. Only content expected to be covered by early March will be assessed.
- Helpful practice questions will be unlocked in AP Classroom.
- The full exam schedule, specific free-response question types that will be on each AP Exam, and additional testing details will be available by April 3.
- Free, live, and to be recorded AP review courses will be available March 25 for teachers and students.
- AP continues to reinforce the use of AP classroom online tools initiated at the beginning of the 2019-2020 school year.