- Student voice was utilized to drive assessment scheduling decisions. Those dates can be found on the Cole Event Calendar and at THIS LINK, where assessment specifics are posted following the schedule.
- All assessments have been shortened to cover the essential content required to determine college readiness in the at-home setting.
- Assessments will cover content taught through Early March.
- Thanks to the AP Classroom launched at the beginning of the school year, students are already registered for their exams and will receive all testing access information and systems via their classroom accounts.
- Free, live, and to be recorded AP review courses are available on the AP College Board Youtube channel and thorough College Board.
- AP continues to reinforce the use of AP classroom online tools initiated at the beginning of the 2019-2020 school year.
https://apcoronavirusupdates.collegeboard.org/students Source: College Board