Welcome for a great school year! Our 7th-grade teachers are excited you are here. In order to have the best year, we have included a couple of things here.
First, we have included the supply school list. Teachers will let students know what supplies are specifically for each class, and we are asking for supplies to be with students starting on Wednesday, August, 21st. This will also be the day any required forms should be back for the team.
Second, included also on this page is the information students will receive about Cole's rules and expectations. Included in this is an explanation of the OFI system and the items that are considered automatic OFI's.
Lastly, students will be using Chromebooks in all classes and will be responsible this year for these. Chromebooks will be needed to access online textbooks, Google Classroom, and other programs and apps for specific classes.
Please make sure you check out the teacher pages and the district/school websites for additional information, including yearly schedules, syllabuses, athletics, cafeteria, and parent portal.
7th GRADE SCHOOL SUPPLY LIST
- 3 one inch three ring binders with pockets (English, math and TX History)
- 2 packages of wide ruled three ring notebook paper
- 2 packages of tab dividers
- 1 large box of Kleenex for Homeroom
- 1 package of red grading pens
- 1 package of each blue or black pens
- 1 package of pencils
- 1 large eraser
- 1 package of colored pencils
- 1 extra fine tip black Sharpie pen
- 5 composition journals (1 per subject – may need to purchase additional ones in semester 2)
- 1 set of headphones/earbuds
- 1 folder with brads and pockets (science)
- BAND ONLY - 1 GREEN folder with brads and pockets
TEAM 7 TUTORIAL SCHEDULE
Math – Herlich: afternoons by appt
Reading/English – Nellums: Tues/Thurs 8 – 8:20
Science – Zengin: by appointment
Social Studies – Scibetta: Mon/Wed 8 - 8:20